Contacting an insurance company without having to wait for the call to be answered is something that is hard to imagine for customers. Instead of receiving immediate help in resolving whatever issue they might be having, callers usually have to listen to music while being kept on hold for several minutes. Insurance companies are struggling every day to deal with a large and steady volume of calls.
- year-end renewals (car insurance)
- extreme weather events such as hail, inclement weather and flood damage (property insurance)
- introduction of new insurance rates
put an even greater strain on customer service and increase their workload.
Telephone botscan help you to provide your customers with information. They also reduce the workload of the service team, without your insurance customers having to go to a different channel to contact the company. The bot offers 24/7 self-service and carries out a voice-enabled chat with customers. Simple enquiries are answered directly by the bot, while complex requests are pre-qualified and forwarded to a service employee.
Additional use cases at insurance companies:
- Simple policy cancellation requests
- New claims
- Requests to change existing policies
- Request insurance status – also for your sales team!
- And much more