adesso Nordics is growing. We are hiring for several positions to speed up our growth. If you are an expert in Business Consulting, AI, Data, Microsoft Azure or Dynamics and want to work in a startup style organization with large European muscles contact us today and you can be next Nordic adessi with over 6000 adesso colleagues.
We are looking for a Data and AI Manager/Senior Consultant to join our rapidly growing adesso Nordics family. adesso is a European consultancy & ICT development group with over 6000 employees.
As Data and AI are one of adesso Group’s main business areas, success in this position will open up great international growth possibilities and connections to our European communities. We are closely working together with our colleagues at 1001Lakes , so you have possibility to be working with leading experts in Europe for data sharing.
What we offer to you:
- Possibility be part of building our adesso Nordics’ Data and AI team in Finland including offering development, pre-sales, recruiting activities together with our Data and AI team lead and Nordics’ senior management
- Interesting projects to solve our customer’s business problems with data & AI and role based on your expertise (Business, Data Science, Architecture, Data) in our client deliveries
- Work with leading technologies such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP, python, R solution planning & architecture definition for client proposals and projects together with our Data & AI team and adesso’s senior technology experts
- Connections towards adesso Group’s Data & Analytics Line of Business with over 150 Data and AI professionals
- Agile and fun working environment with great benefits
What we are looking for:
Examples of skills and competences useful in this work
- 5+ years of Data/BI/Advanced analytics/AI experience
- You have experience of some of the following technologies Microsoft Azure, AWS, SAS, python, R
- M.Sc / B.Sc in Technology, Economics or other suitable background
- Drive to solve our customer’s business problems with data even it would be something none has done before and develop our offering and capabilities to Nordics’ market needs
- Knowledge of Scrum and agile principles
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High communication skills and a good team player
- Fluency in English
- Team leading or project management experience is a plus
- Experience from large / midsize consulting companies is a plus
- German and Swedish language skills are a plus
Our commitment to you
- An established European-wide business with the soul of a Startup
- A digital workplace experience with flexible working hours and location
- Global mobility & international rotation possibilities
- Structured professional development with both soft and technical training programs
- Chance to work in an independent role with support of our Nordic and European adesso teams
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Impact on shaping our culture and working style at adesso Nordics
- Your role can be modified according to your experience and personal growth ambitions
About adesso Nordics - BUSINESS. PEOPLE. TECHNOLOGY.
Business success is the result of innovative ideas, forward-looking strategies and perfectly tailored IT solutions that provide optimal support to companies as they face their own particular challenges. This always involves the contribution of people who bring the right mix of technological expertise and a deep understanding of the customer’s particular business
adesso Nordics is part of adesso group, one of the leading IT providers in the European market. Our headquarters is strategically located in the Helsinki area as a starting point to the Scandinavian countries and the Baltics. adesso Nordics initially focuses on strategy, data, AI, Microsoft and SAP bringing solid European expertise and industry knowledge in these fields to the Nordic markets. The whole adesso group is growing fast with over 6000 colleagues in 40+ different sites across Europe. Adesso was no. 1 in Great place to work 2020 in Germany. adesso has very strong ties to academia and many leaders in our top management hold professorships in major European technology universities.
In contrast to many international consultancies, adesso Group drives its subsidiaries to create their own working cultures best suited for their local markets. Because of this, every new adessi will have a real impact on shaping how we all work at adesso Nordics.
You are welcome to create a great place to work!
We look forward to receiving your application.