adesso Nordics is growing. We are hiring for several positions to speed up our growth. If you are an expert in Business Consulting, AI, Data, Microsoft Azure or Dynamics and want to work in a startup style organization with large European muscles contact us today and you can be next Nordic adessi with over 6000 adesso colleagues.
We are looking for a Microsoft team lead to join our rapidly growing adesso Nordics family. adesso is a European consultancy & ICT development company. As Microsoft technologies e.g. Azure and Dynamics are one of adesso group’s main business areas, success in this position will open up great international growth possibilities and connections to our European Microsoft communities.
What we offer to you:
- Possibility to lead and grow our Microsoft development team in Finland including pre-sales, recruiting, training and certification activities together with the adesso Microsoft Line of Business
- Work with leading Microsoft technology solution planning & architecture definition together with your team and adesso’s senior Microsoft technology experts
- Leading/supporting role in our Microsoft technology client deliveries
- Connections towards adesso Group’s Microsoft Line of Business with over 500 Microsoft technology professionals
- Possibility to develop our Microsoft offering together with Microsoft and adesso Nordics’ senior management
- Agile and fun working environment with great benefits
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in solving business problems with Microsoft technologies in business development, consultant or sales roles
- Team leading or project management experience
- Drive to develop our offering and capabilities to Nordics’ market needs
- Knowledge of Scrum and agile principles
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High communication skills and a good team player
- M.Sc / B.Sc in Technology, Economics or other suitable background
- Fluency in English
- Experience from large / midsize consulting companies is a plus
- German and Swedish language skills are a plus
Our commitment to you
- An established European-wide business with the soul of a Startup
- A digital workplace experience with flexible working hours and location
- Global mobility & international rotation possibilities
- Structured professional development with both soft and technical training programs
- Chance to work in an independent role with support of our Nordic and European adesso teams
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Your role can be modified according to your experience and personal growth ambitions
- Impact on shaping our culture and working style at adesso Nordics
adesso has a close relationship with Microsoft as a Managed Partner and is represented in the Inner Circle of Microsoft Business Applications. We have more than 20 years of experience and over 500 projects with Microsoft technologies. Due to the achievements with Microsoft technology, adesso is a top Microsoft partner with 17 Gold competences. In combination with the Silver competence, we have all of the 18 possible Microsoft competences.
About adesso Nordics - BUSINESS. PEOPLE. TECHNOLOGY.
Business success is the result of innovative ideas, forward-looking strategies and perfectly tailored IT solutions that provide optimal support to companies as they face their own particular challenges. This always involves the contribution of people who bring the right mix of technological expertise and a deep understanding of the customer’s particular business
adesso Nordics is part of adesso group, one of the leading IT providers in the European market. Our headquarters is strategically located in the Helsinki area as a starting point to the Scandinavian countries and the Baltics. adesso Nordics initially focuses on strategy, data, AI, Microsoft and SAP bringing solid European expertise and industry knowledge in these fields to the Nordic markets. The whole adesso group is growing fast with over 6000 colleagues in 40+ different sites across Europe. Adesso was no. 1 in Great place to work 2020 in Germany. adesso has very strong ties to academia and many leaders in our top management hold professorships in major European technology universities.
In contrast to many international consultancies, adesso Group drives its subsidiaries to create their own working cultures best suited for their local markets. Because of this, every new adessi will have a real impact on shaping how we all work at adesso Nordics.
You are welcome to create a great place to work!
To apply, please send your CV and we can meet.